Monday, August 24, 2009

I Found a Great Blog!

My little Ruby is starting Kindergarten this year. She's very excited! I'm excited for her too, but a little nervous...

I want her school experience to be a good one. One of the things I've been worried about is coming up with some cute hairstyles that will actually STAY cute during school! It seems like most days you can't even tell that I fix her hair!

Anyway, I googled hairstyles for girls, and stumbled upon this great blog! This woman has, I think 4 girls, and she mostly uses this blog to give you step by step instructions for different hairstyles! I put her blog on my list of blogs at the edge of my page. I plan to read her blog often, and also read her archives to get some great hairstyle ideas! I know that a lot of you have girls with long hair, and it's so hard to come up with new things. I just thought I would let you all know about this blog! Her blog is called "Adopt a 'Do- Cute Girls Hairstyles"

3 comments:

meNmykids said...

THANK YOU. You would think that with 7 girls I would have it all figured out, but hair just isn't my strong point. I will enjoy reading that one...If I can get a moment.

Skylene said...

I like your laughing post and I will check out the hair post too. I can always use new hairstyles. Sometimes it almost seems pointless to dress the kids cute; by the end of the day they always look like orphan Annies anyway. Of course I remember when I was little I was terrible too.

Aunt Peetza said...

wow that is a very cool blog she is talented with hair. have you tried any?