Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oregon Campout Quilt

This post is a long time coming like all my others, but I figured its not too late since the camp out hasn't happened yet! ;D

This year the sisters here in Portland made the quilt! The Brownsville sisters were running out of ideas, so we made it for them. We did send it down for them to quilt. I think I'm the only sister here who knows how to quilt, and I just don't have time to do it.

Anyway, I really enjoyed getting together and working on the quilt. We really enjoyed each other's company. We had some nice visits and lots of laughs as we dealt with the unavoidable problems that are bound to happen when you take on a project this large. Most of the time we got together at my house, and I really enjoyed having everyone over.

Here are just a few pictures I took. Sadly, I didn't think to take more throughout the quilt making!







2 comments:

meNmykids said...

Beautiful! What fun times!

Tiffany said...

That's really gorgeous, great job!