Monday, July 28, 2008

Real or not?

A few weeks ago we took the kids to the Saturday Market in downtown Portland. We road the Max, which the kids think is really cool! Even though we didn't have much money to spend it was nice to browse around at all the different booths, and also see all the interesting people. There was a point when it was getting to be nap time and Garrison started throwing a screaming fit, but other than that it was an enjoyable outing.

At one point we were taking a bathroom break, and way up on the edge of building Christian saw an owl. I zoomed the camera as far as I could and took a picture, and then when I got the picture on our computer I cropped it even more. While we were watching it we did see it move. I guess it never occurred to me to wonder why an owl was out and moving in broad daylight. After I cropped it on my computer I thought it looked like it was fake. Maybe it's some kind of surveillance camera or something.

What do you guys think? Is it fake, or not? The more I look at it, the more I think it's probably fake.

3 comments:

Marisela said...

I think it is fake....maybe it is a camera, or just decoration. Christian must have a good eye for spotting it.

Sabriena said...

It does look fake, but maybe the zooming/cropping... still, you're right about wondering why it would be around in broad daylight. So I think that it is fake!

Sabriena said...

P.S. Sounds like you had a pretty fun day!