Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Deed is Done!

Well last night I went down to Brownsville and signed a lease option to buy with a couple! It feels nice to get that done. It seemed like getting our house taken care of has dragged out, but we never missed a payment; so God really provided for us there. We figured we would only be able to make it to August or September, but every month that came we seemed to have just enough money to keep the payment paid on time. I'm thankful for that. I'm going to try not to worry about if these people don't pay rent. It really does no good to worry about things before they happen. That's what I'm trying to tell myself anyway....

2 comments:

Marisela said...

I'm glad you got that taken care of. I know it must be a relief. The Lord knows all things and I am sure he will continue to provide for you guys.

Trina said...

I am soooo glad that it is taken care of too. Oh the prayers...hehehe I have watched as the Lord has taken care of you guys through this. It has strengthened my faith, so thank you for bringing me along with you on this journey. God is so good to us all!