Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween, Finally!

I'm finally getting around to posting about our Halloween. We were actually very boring and just went trick or treating in our neighborhood. It's actually the first time I remember doing this with the kids. Usually it's so cold and/or rainy that we just take the kids to a mall; but this year the weather was really nice. We still thought about taking the kids somewhere, but this was easier and I thought they would enjoy it just as well. It was fun. They were all pretty hyped up. At first when we would go to the doors Ruby would ask for more candy. We had to tell her that one piece was enough and you don't ask for more. So after that at almost every house she would tell them "One is enough, we only need one." I don't know what makes my kids, especially Ruby, blurt out absurd things to strangers. One guy opens up his door and Ruby says "My Papa can't see, he has ears that don't let him see." We all laughed about that! Well, here are my pictures. They are proof that if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. I was busy, and asked Matt to take a picture of each of the kids by themselves, and one of all of them together. The one of Christian I didn't even put it on here because he wasn't done putting his costume on; so you couldn't even tell it was a Halloween picture. Next year I'll make sure to take the pictures myself.
















4 comments:

Jules said...

Your kiddos were absolutely ADORABLE! I hope they had a GREAT Halloween and got LOTS of candy ;)

Marisela said...

That cracks me up! Kids say the funniest things. Sometimes I worry about what my kids will say to people. But I usually end up laughing about it later.

Cherrie said...

Sometimes our kids say the darnest things. They look good and I bet they had a blast.

Trina said...

Well the kids looked GREAT! I can't believe how much your children look alike, but the pic of Anthony and Garrison look like the same child. AMAZING!