Monday, November 5, 2007

Haircut weekend

All the menfolk in my family were getting pretty shaggy looking (except they baby who's curls are too cute to cut still!(:). So we decided that haircuts would be on the top of our list of things to do this weekend. I cut Matt and Christian's hair, I'm not a perfect stylist, but they look acceptable. Matt did Anthony's hair because we were just going to buzz it. Anthony's hair tends to stick up; so it's easier to just keep it extra short. Matt took him out to the garage and Anthony came back looking like this:

I've never thought I would give my kids a Mohawk. I've always thought they looked funny, but somehow I like this. Am I weird? Somehow I think it looks right on him. Maybe it's because he's my wild child! Christian's been bugging me about giving him a Mohawk. I won' do it. He got a boring regular haircut. I just think it would look funny on him. Of course maybe it looks funny on Anthony, and somehow I'm blinded to the fact! Matt says it'll only be for a few days. I guess we'll have to see how long it lasts. Let me know what you think of Anthony's new do. I won't be upset if you don't agree with me!


6 comments:

Sis. Connie M. said...

I would have to say that look isn't for me. He is so cute he could probably pull it off, but I am not into mohawks. If you guys decide a tatoo would look good with that haircut, then I would have a problem. hehehehe

Jules said...

LOL, I think every mother does this to her child at one point in time. I know we did this to Blake last summer. It was pretty funny! But I agree with Connie, he is so cute that ANY haircut would look cute on him!

Marisela said...

Wow a mohawk. He does look cute, but I'm really not into mohawks either. He is cute though.

Trina said...

Well you have GORGEOUS children so they can get away with ANYTHING. However, mohawks aren't my thing either...hehehe. But I think its fun to play around with their hair from time to time.

Cherrie said...

Wow what a interesting hair cut. He does look cute at this age. But will you let him have one at 13?

Beth said...

Lol...I think he looks pretty cute, with or without the mohawk.