Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mourning the Curls

Garrison's hair was getting pretty wild with all of his little curls; so I finally broke down and cut his hair. I wanted to cut it a little shorter than I did last time, but I was hoping some of his cute curls would stay behind. Here is a picture of him before his haircut. He's awfully cute with those curls, but they were getting a little out of hand; so one day when daddy was gone (Matt kept saying he didn't need a haircut) I did the deed...


What happened to my baby???? Where did he go. I cut off all his curls, and now a toddler has switched places with him! I miss the curls! He's still really cute, but not quite the same. I'm hoping they will grow back, but I'm beginning to wonder...

I couldn't resist posting this picture too. Here he is with his wild hair. Daddy brought some groceries home and he wanted to help; so Daddy gave him the bag of potatoes. He dragged them as far as the front steps, but couldn't figure out how to get the bag up the steps! Mommy came to the rescue and helped him. (After having a good laugh at his expense, and taking this picture, of course!)


2 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Awe... isn't he a cutie! He looks like such a big boy now.

Sabriena said...

What a stwong witto baby! He is such a doll, though! He looks just as cute without curls, but, as you said, different. I hope for your sake that they grow back, but who knows...