Friday, June 26, 2009

My diaper Bag

Here are some pictures of the diaper bag that I made for myself! I like it! I would have liked it to be a little bigger, but since I made it from jeans, it had to be a certain size.

Let it be none that I do not like this picture of me! But it shows my bag pretty good.
This is the inside view!

Here is a close up of the front.
We have 2 sisters here who are expecting babies, and I plan to make them each a bag. I thought I would make one and see how good it does on ebay. Also, my sister sells her Avon stuff at a flea market & said that if I ever wanted to try to sell my bags there I could, or she could try to sell them for me. If I can get some made up I might try that. Miminko Apparel where I have my blankets for sell said they might check out about selling these bags next month. I really enjoy making these bags, it would be nice if I could make a little bit of money from them! With the small jean scraps that I have from making the bags I'm making a crazy quilt bag. I will have to post pictures when I get it done. It will be awhile though because I'm doing fancy embroidery on it. I'm thinking when I get it done I will keep it for myself! I think it will look really neat!


3 comments:

Barbara Reed said...

Wow that is a gorgeous bag. I need to get out some of my stuff and make me something like that ha ha. I just finished a quilt top adn after I finish quilting it I will need to start another. Our grandbaby is gonna need lots of new homemade things ha ha.

Sabriena said...

Beautiful! I'll try to catch up on the rest of your blog later, but after I listen to some of your music, I'm going to read everybody else's most recent posts. I made a quickie post on my blog!

Jules said...

VERY CUTE :)