Friday, June 26, 2009

Late Night Smoothie

The other night I was looking at the strawberries I had picked from my strawberry patch; trying to decide what to do with them. Then I noticed the one lonely banana sitting on my counter that needed to be used. I thought maybe I could make a smoothie, but the fruit wasn't frozen. I de-stemmed the berries, peeled the banana & put them in the freezer for a little while. This is the recipe we came up with: It was REALLY good!

1-2 cups strawberries
1 banana
1 small tub of Tillamook orange cream yogurt (not frozen
2 dreamscicles (for those of you who don't know, this is vanilla ice-cream covered with orange sherbet type stuff) We, of course, pulled the sticks out first!

We blended everything together, along with a small amount of milk to help it blend better. It was yummy!

2 comments:

Sabriena said...

Sounds delicious! When do we get a new post?

Aunt Peetza said...

thats is a very cool bag :)