Saturday, September 22, 2007

Celebrating!

My baby slept 9 straight hours last night!!!

I am so thankful! He went to sleep at 9:3o, which he NEVER does. Usually if he goes to sleep that early he wakes up just a little while later ready to be awake for awhile. I don't know why. But last night was different! I'm just sooo happy about this!

At about 4 Anthony woke me up wanting to get in bed with us (he does this every night lately). I was amazed that the baby was still sleeping. I almost checked him to make sure he was ok!! Since I was awake and Matt would be getting up in another hour I took the opportunity to get up and make Matt's lunch; then I went back to bed. The baby still had not woke up!

I woke up again briefly when Matt's alarm went off, and then when he kissed me good-bye. Still the baby had not woke up!

Garrison finally woke up at 6:30. by that time I was in a little bit of pain (I nurse him), but it was sooo worth it! So I nursed him, and because he was still a little sleepy (and so was I); we joined Anthony in my bed and just snuggled and dozed off and on until Ruby joined us about 8:30. We all snuggled for a few minutes (this is why we bought a King size bed) and then we got up!

So far this has been a great morning!

No comments: