Friday, September 21, 2007

Peer Pressure!

Well, here I am giving into peer pressure! I hope you all feel good about yourselves pressuring me like this :) I just want to be a part of the "in" crowd!

Seriously, I thought I'd give this blogging thing a try. It seems like a fun way to keep in touch with everyone! Since I've started thinking about starting a blog I've had all sorts of thoughts about different things I want to blog about! Let's see if I follow through!

I would like to figure out how to personalize my blog page so that it's more like me. Pointers anyone? I have no clue about how to go about doing it. Number one thing is figuring out how to become connected to all of you guys who are already on here. I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along! Well Happy Blogging everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Family, just lovely
Welcome.
I am sure you will fall prey to many inspiring thoughts and moments and hopefully will pass them along.
I suggest you make a copy of your template BEFORE you start changing things. I learned on my own the hard way. ARGH. I found you through Trina's sight. I also live in Oregon.

Happy Blogging Birthday!

Tish said...

My first comment! I'm soo excited!

Mrs.Martin said...

Ask Trina. I can help too, but she stills knows more than me.

You can get online with someone, at the same time, while you are both inside your blog, and converse on the phone, to make it more Visual. Which is important for me. lol

By the way... or btw... it already looks good to me Tisha

Trina said...

I would be more than happy to help ya out! It already looks great though!