Saturday, September 22, 2007

Prayers

I don't think I will usually post 2 blogs in one day, but in my last blog I mentioned Matt giving me my good-bye kiss.

Even though I had been sleeping I remembered to tell him I hoped his neck doesn't hurt today. Let me explain....

Before we were married we were in a car accident. A drunk, uninsured motorist ran a stop sign. The car was totalled, and for the most part we were all just pretty bruised up. My mom broke her collarbone. God was really watching out for us because I know it could have been a lot worse. Anyway, every since then Matt has had some trouble with his neck. It's not like a constant thing, but every once in awhile when it's under too much strain the problems resurface.

Well for the last few days at work he's been grinding, and he has to reach above his head and look up. He's been doing the same thing all day for the last couple of days. He said yesterday that he got really close to asking to leave early because his neck was hurting him so bad. The nice thing is that he was supposed to work late yesterday and for some reason they decided to let him go at the usual time. God is so good about little things like this!

Anyway, he supposed to do the same thing all day today; so please just pray for him that his neck won't bother him so much.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

Hi Tisha

I just realized you had your own blog. How fun! Your pictures are great.

I will say a prayer for Matt tonight.

Barbara Reed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara Reed said...

It's been a couple days since your post, but I will pray for him now. We can always use prayers right?

Tish said...

He still been doing the same thing every day; so he can definitely use the prayers! Thank You!