Friday, January 4, 2008

Garrison's First Haircut

(sigh) We finally decided that it was about time to give our baby his first haircut. We hated to see his adorable little curls go, but his hair was getting in his eyes; and we figured that was a sign that he needed this haircut. Here are some before and after pictures. I didn't think to take some just before; and my most recent pictures got deleted, but I found a faily recent one that showed how shaggy he was getting...


As you can see, he still has a little bit of curls left. We couldn't bring ourselves to cut them all off. Matt only wanted to cut the top, and leave the back curls in tact; but I DID NOT want that; so I intervened and got the back curls shortened too. He doesn't look so much like a baby anymore (sigh)

4 comments:

Jules said...

Awww...I know how you feel. The FIRST haircut s so HARD. I did the same thing with Blake. I kept trimming his bangs to prolong the actual haircut until I just couldn't anymore. I kept a lock of his hair and is in his keepsake box. Garrison is SO cute! Before and after :) Thanks for the card. I hope next year I will do cards again. I just didn't get into the "card sending mood" this year.

Cherrie said...

They grow up so fast. He looks adorable with his new hair cut.

Marisela said...

How cute! I like the new haircut.He does look more grown up though...so sad :( He won't be a baby much longer.

Trina said...

He is soooo cute! I love when he looks at me at church and gives me that gorgeous smile. I noticed the haircut right away, and he looks ADORABLE!