Saturday, March 7, 2009

Donate to Church by Shopping at Albertson's

Every year the assembly in Jackson, Wyoming have a ski weekend for the young people on St. Patrick's day weekend. If you link your Albertson's card to their organization a percentage of what you spend gets donated to them & they use the money for their ski weekend. We shop at Albertson's all the time and I just linked my card today. Even if somehow your card is already linked to them, for some reason you have to relink.

Anyway, I thought I would make a post about this so that anyone that had an Albertson's card could link it to them, and help them out.

You can go online to albertsonscp.com to link your card number to their organization number. I tried to do it online and couldn't figure it out so you can also call this number: 877-932-7948. Their organization number is: 49000113535.

If enough people do this they can get up to 4% of what we all spend at Albertson's!

No comments: