Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Anthony

Of all my children, Anthony is the most quirky. He definitely dances to his own drummer, that's for sure! I think it's the aspects of his personality that make him extra special also make him the most aggravating sometimes! He seems to be very creative. I've blogged before about pattern making. He's also very creative in his play. He'll take ordinary things and say that he's making things like a Birthday or a circus. He'll also bust up laughing about the weirdest things! I've applied to get him into head start. I think this might be good for him. Here is a picture of him being his little quirky self!

I would like to draw your attention to his hair cut. I've always thought this kind of hair cut looks really cute on little boys. For some reason this haircut won't work on Christian, but I gave Anthony this haircut and I think it looks very cute on him! I call it the "mushroom" hair cut.
For Anthony's Birthday we went to Shari's. On the weekends kids eat free; which is an awesome deal for us with all of our kids! On the actual day of his birthday we just had cake and presents by ourselves. Anthony got to pick out his own cake. I thought he would want a dinosaur cake, or something else that seemed more exciting for a boy his age, but this is the one he wanted. He definitely knows his own mind. Which is good, except for when what he wants is contrary to what I want.








12 comments:

Cherrie said...

Happy Birthday Anthony! I like his haircut too....

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

How quickly they grow. I still remember the day he was born. :)

Sara said...

How exciting! Great blog - keep it up!

Sara Gray
www.saragrayphotography.com

Sabriena said...

How cute! Anthony is adorable. It's amazing that these little kids grow up so fast... Heidi is almost four, herself!

Aunt Peetza said...

your kids are too cute :)

Sabriena said...

So... did you hear the good news? I'm so happy to be your sister! I made a post on my blog.

Trina said...

Okay...play blog catchup...Happy Birthday to Anthony!! He is a beautiful child Tisha!!

Jules said...

I agree with everyone, you have very cute children!!!

Sabriena said...

How is Christian's arm? Been praying.

Sabriena said...

I hope I can make it to the singing, but we'll see.

Skylene said...

Thank you so much for coming to see me!!! I really appreciated it. Your children are so cute. I am hoping to go to P- for church when we are out there in June.

Marisela said...

I haven't read your blog in quite a while just trying to catch up and say hi to everyone.