Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally put more pictures on my computer!

I finally got around to putting my pictures onto my computer today; so now I have some things to blog about! I have pictures of Christian and Anthony's Birthdays, but they will have their own special post. Now for this first picture...

Most of our tax return went into paying off some bills, but we did take a little bit to buy a few things we've been wanting. We took a trip to Wal-Mart! In the big city we live in there is not a Wal-Mart very close; so we don't hardly ever go there, but we went with some tax return money and bought some things for ourselves. This bed set came with the comforter, bed ruffle, shams, complete sheet set, and the 4 decorative pillows for only $64 on clearance! For a King sized set I felt like I had scored an awesome deal! We also had to buy 2 more pillows so we could make use of the pillow shams. Here is the new look in my bedroom. I'm very pleased with it:

Here are a couple of pictures I just had to take. It's just one of those Awwwwe moments!
I handed the baby over to Matt so I could do something and they both fell asleep.

Don't they look comfortable!


2 comments:

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

How sweet!!!

Sabriena said...

How sweet! Okay, Zaccheus (sp?) is so adorable. I need to go help Mom with dinner right now, or else I'd leave a longer comment. I hope I'll see you at Church tomorrow!