Friday, March 21, 2008

Cloud Gazing

Today we left to go to Brian and Michelle's for Easter. It took us WAY too long to get there. I don't know why, but it seems like it always takes us longer to get somewhere than it should. I'm sure it has something to do with having 4 small children. Anyway, considering how long the trip seemed to take us, I was pleasantly surprised how well the drive went. The kids didn't fight too much and we actually enjoyed the time spent in the van together.

One of the things we did was cloud gazing. The kids and I would tell each other what we "saw" in the clouds. The clouds were just the right kind to find all kinds of neat things. I thought about taking pictures, but by the time I thought of it, it was starting to get dark. We saw fish, pencils, angels, monsters, people, faces, etc. It was a very fun time. My favorite things were when Ruby said she saw a body cut up in pieces and Christian saw an elephant that didn't look like an elephant. Kid's are so funny sometimes! I was very thankful that the too long trip here went well.

Another cute thing that Ruby said on her way here: She asked me if I knew why it was raining before we left. I told her I didn't. She said that God was wanting us to pack up to go to Dale's house. She said the sun started shining after we left because God was happy that we were going to Dale's house.

Anyway, there's a few more tidbits from the life of Tisha

5 comments:

Cherrie said...

Kids and there imaginations are so funny sometimes. I hope you have a wonderful easter.

Jules said...

I remember cloud gazing many times. I loved doing that. I'm glad you guys had a pleasant trip, hope you have a nice Easter weekend :)

meNmykids said...

Kids are great, Some of our trips have went smoothly. I think.

Marisela said...

Glad you had a good trip. Ruby's morbid look of seeing a body cut up in pieces just cracked me up. Kids are funny. Hope you have a great Easter!

Skylene said...

It always takes us a looong looong time to get anywhere now too!