Friday, March 14, 2008

Re-breaking the Littlest Member

A few weeks ago I broke my baby toe. I don't believe I blogged about it though. I know it broke because I actually heard a snap and it hurt really bad for a few days; then the pain lessened. That was the third time I had broke one of my baby toes. Every time I do it I'm reminded of the scripture about the littlest member. It is amazing what a difference breaking a baby toe makes.

Well recently my toe was feeling like it was almost healed. It still hurt when it got squeezed, or something like that, but I could basically go about like normal. So this morning I was going about like normal with no shoes on~! When somehow my toe collided with my shoe (the one that should have been on my foot). I had actually done something like this already, but it only hurt worse for a little while. Well, it feels like I have re broke my poor toe and the mending process will have to start all over again. AAARRRGGGG!!!!

My dear darling husband doesn't have much sympathy. He says I need to learn to wear shoes instead of going around bare foot all the time. It really is my own stupid fault, but it still hurts!!!!!

11 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

I am sorry you re-broke your little toe. I broke my big toe and when it first happend, I was in so much pain. And.. it took weeks to heal. I will be praying for you Sis.

Trina said...

Ohhhhh the pain and the agony of it!! I am so sorry that you are going to have to wait on the healing process AGAIN! My heart goes out to you!

Cherrie said...

That sounds painful, I think I would take Matts advice and wear some shoes. Hope it heals fast.

Skylene said...

Ouch sorry Tisha.

Jules said...

Ouch! I'm so sorry. I actually broke mine once, back in high school. It was pretty painful! Hope you get back on your feet (literally) very soon :) I'll say a little prayer for ya ;)

JoAnn said...

Tisha I hope you feel better soon.

Sabriena said...

Awww... I feel bad for you. I have been very blessed in that I have never had a broken bone in my life. In fact, I remember Mom and Dad once talking about how one of their kids were probably going to break an arm or a leg sometime soon, since it had never happened to us kids, and with most big families it usually happens several times. That was several years ago, but still yet, none of our family has had broken bones. Although Amanda always used to have weak joints... They are healed completely now.

I'm sorry, I kind of got carried away there, didn't I? I'm sure it made you feel much happier, and content with your broken toe! LOL. I am truly sorry about your toe, though. Sounds like you don't have much luck with your baby toes.

I'm sorry that Bro. Matt got layed off, but glad that he's working now. I, too, hope that you won't have to be taking your kids to Church alone anytime soon. I'll try to remember to pray for you, although it is generally harder for me to remember to, when the person is no more than an acquaintance.

Tish said...

My toe is feeling much better now. It's still now healed, but I can walk on it like normal. It just hurts to put pressure on it. It's not doing as bad as I thought it would after re-breaking it. For that I'm thankful.

marykathryn said...

I too have broken many toes and they are carzy painful!! I too have a bad habit of never wearing shoes unless we are going somewhere..so I guess when I break my toe again I shouldn't call Bro. Matt for prayers?..LOL

Trina said...

I saw your sidebar, and thought you were on the stick. You are a sweetheart Tish, and we need another post....*smiling*

Marisela said...

Hope your toe heals quickly! And stays healed :)