Friday, October 5, 2007

Utensils, Utensils & more Utensils!

Here is a picture of my utensil drawer:

I know it's a cluttered mess!
Matt went through a Pampered Chef stint,
and we got a lot of neat stuff!
there's definitely WAY too much here,
but I've went through it before and there's nothing I want to get rid of!
Everything has it's own little neat use!
Someday I'll have to try going through it again.
The horrible thing is that's not all!
Behold! There's more:




Just a thought I'd give you an interesting little glimpse into my life!













9 comments:

meNmykids said...

Wow! You have a lot of utinsels! Could I borrow one?lol.

Trina said...

That is so great! Its so great to know you have that special little tool to do the job. However, my drawer of utensils can be overwhelming as well. Oh where is my spatuala??!!!

Trina said...

spatula....hehehe

Trina said...

You know, the more you type that word the weirder it looks!! LOL

marykathryn said...

I too have a jar on my stove that holds my utensils..It is CONSTATLY overflowing and when everything is clean I can't fit them all in there..Maybe I need a drawer....hehe

Sis. Connie M. said...

Chris has the same problem. He bought a bunch of untesils himself. Then, Tammy went out and bought him a basket of things when he got his apt. Including utensils. Then, when I brought his stuff to him that was here, he had more utensils in that mess. He has about 3 of everthing. He is very precise, and wants his drawers organized, so he has them lined up in the drawer, all nice and straight. I wonder how long that will last!?!??!

Cherrie said...

I am a pampered chef freak. I have almost all there utinsels as well. We will have to do some comparing. I have two and a half of a drawer full. hehehehe the things we buy.

michelle said...

Hey ,I think everyone has atleast that many Utensils.My drawer is just like that plus my thing that I keep on the counter with the stuff that I use all the time. michelle g.

Jules said...

My utensil drawer looks EXACTLY like that! And I too am a Pampered Chef fanatic. I sold it a few years ago, they have a lot of great items. But seriously, don't feel bad at all, we ALL have a utensil drawer like yours.