Thursday, October 25, 2007

Where's Garrison?

The other day I was blogging away and when I was done I went to check on the kids. I found the other 3 kids playing together. Garrison was not with them. Usually Garrison is either with me or the other kids. It's not too often that he goes off and plays by himself; unless he's found a special treasure like a bathroom! So I wandered around looking for him. I couldn't find him anywhere and I didn't hear him anywhere either. My imagination was just started to kick in with all the little scenarios that could have happened when I found him! He was in the laundry room asleep on top of the dirty laundry!

Sadly, yes we do use a large cardboard box for our dirty laundry pile. I figure that 's one step up from just having a pile on the floor, right?

10 comments:

Jules said...

Oh, that's sooo CUTE! It is AMAZING how kids don't really mind where they fall asleep, lol. I've found Blake asleep on our hardwood floor, in the bathtub, weird places like that. But he looks ADORABLE!

meNmykids said...

How darling. I had a few that would just crash wherever they were. He looks so sweet.

Trina said...

OH my goodness that is such a CUTE pic Tisha! Absolutely adorable and one you need to put in a calendar or something. That would be a cute pic for your blog header too, with a really cute title or something. LOL

marykathryn said...

Oh my!! How cute is he?!? How funny that he found him a comfy little spot to nap at..hehe

Mrs.Martin said...

How ADORABLE! Too Cute! Wyatt almost fell asleep playing, which is odd for that baby. He is like the energizer bunny.

michelle said...

He is so cute .I remember Dale falling asleep and us looking everywhere for him.He was about 4 years old and he had been playing out side all day .We were fixing to go to town and couldn't find him,he was in the dog house curled up asleep with the dog.And of course I never thought to take a picture cuase we were just glad we found him.lol

Cherrie said...

He is in slumber land. My Samuel loves to be in boxes, laundry baskets, and anything that makes him feel closed in.

Marisela said...

Thats cute. My kids woulld fall asleep in strand places sometimes too.

Barbara Reed said...

I can remember a couple years ago at the Brewster campout Ezekiel who was about 2 1/2 fell asleep under a tree, I was right close to him when he fell asleep butI didn't realize it. I freaked and Billy freaked, and finally there under a tree we found him counting his z's. By the way my laundry is in a large cardboard box also, we just moved in and haven't gotten everything out of storage yet.

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

When Edgar was that age and a little older he would fall asleep wherever he was, just crash. I have a picture somewhere of him sleeping in a sitting position, surrounded by his toys. Sometimes it was easier to let him play himself to sleep than to make him lie down.