Saturday, October 20, 2007

Puke bowls

Doesn't that sound like a lovely title?

Last night Christian and Ruby were really good about getting their chores done so I told them I would play a game with them on the computer. Christian started complaining about his head and stomache hurting; so I told him to go downstairs and get a bowl in case he felt like puking. Of course then Ruby decided she was sick and needed a bowl too. A few minutes later they came back up with their bowls. I looked over at the bowl Ruby had gotten for herself and it was a colander! I got a laugh out of that! I explained to her that bowl wouldn't help much if she were to puke in it! (of course she wasn't really sick, so I wasn't too worried about her choice of bowls).

Christian did seem like he was running a slight fever, but he never had to use his bowl. This morning he seems fine.

5 comments:

meNmykids said...

I can just picture the puke running out the holes! Yuck! Not a good choice.

Marisela said...

Thats funny! Glad Christian is feeling better.

Jules said...

HEHE, that is a crazy visual! You'll have to tell her about that later in life. I can totally picture her throuwing up and it running out, ewww. LOL. Kids come up with the FUNNIEST things!

Trina said...

The colander was such a great visual! hehehe I am so glad that no one ended up using them...WHEW! I read through all your last posts and I have really enjoyed them, as usual.

Barbara Reed said...

I'm glad cristian isn't too sick. It seems like there are always some kind of bug going around this time of year. And the colander that made me laugh, kids just don't see the whole picture like we do sometimes haha