Saturday, October 6, 2007

Busy Bees

Matt and I have been busy today. After living here for 4 months (has it really been that long?) we finally got our big bedroom closet done just like we want it. All the boxes that we needed to unpack are finally unpacked and gone through. Of course we have a whole new heap of stuff to get rid of. Here's a picture of our closet. There's nothing real special about it. We didn't buy any fancy closet organizers or anything, but it's DONE!


Matt's brother Mark & a friend of his want to buy Matt's rifles; but we can't find the clips and bullets that go with them anywhere! This has really motivated us to finish unpacking and see if we can find them. Well, they're not in our bedroom closet! Now I need to get busy with the closet downstairs! Especially since I took down all of Garrison's clothes (notice the empty baby hangers?) and the tub with his 12 month clothes are in that closet some where. So here I go back to work!

1 comment:

Jules said...

It feels SO good to get something accomplished! I am doing th same thing as you. I unpacked 2 boxes of Taylor's and organized her bedroom in the middle of the night (last night). It seems like a lot of women are in the "organizing mode" ;) HEHE, including me! I'm so ready to get started on Blakes room. Me and Cherrie are both going ot try and have a yard sale next weekend. There's lots to do between now and then, but we'll be glad we did!