Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Lost is Found!

Matt found the missing clips and bullets! Yayyy! It turned out that they were in a box that I had already unpacked and put away in our upstairs hall closet. So the missing clips were all my fault. I will have to say though that throughout this whole search I've said that I have a terrible memory and there was a possibility that they were hiding in just such a spot. It's a good thing that Matt thought to look there.

Anyway, just wanted to share this little bit of news with you.

4 comments:

Cherrie said...

I so love it when I get things gone thru. Your closet looks great.

Be Inspired Always said...

Closet looks great. You have such a beautiful family.

I'm new to your blog, it's nice to meet you.




Jillian

meNmykids said...

So good to find the lost! Especially when that means that you can sell it!

michelle said...

Yeah ,now you can sell those guns.Hope your house sells soon too!