Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Free T-shirt! & ice-cream sandwiches

On Saturday we decided to go to the Market here in Hillsboro that carries Ruby Jewel ice-cream sandwiches. Even though it was cold outside we couldn't wait any longer to try these beautifully named treats! It was a nice treat for the kids and some fun family time. The place we went had an eating area so we sat down and ate our treats. They were pretty good! We tried the Chocolate Chip cookie with Vanilla Bean and the Double Chocolate with P-nut butter. Boring old me liked the chocolate chip cookie vanilla one. Our Ruby Jewel liked the chocolate p-nut butter one. We only got 2 to share. It was enough for us though. They're pretty good sized. They are a little spendy though. $3.50 a piece.

When we got home from eating our treats we checked the mail and there was Ruby's T-shirt! They had also enclosed some magnets with the company logo on them, some stickers for the kids and a gift bag stamped with the company logo. Ruby was really excited! We had her wear her new T-shirt on Sunday and we took some pictures. Here they are!



I guess you could say she's all natural, but I can't say she's all good!


Now you all who live on the West Coast are going to have to find a Ruby Jewel distributor near you and try out these wonderful ice-cream sandwiches, just to say you did!
I just did my spell check and I guess spendy is not a word. Oh well, I'm going to use it anyway!

9 comments:

meNmykids said...

How neat! I bet she felt really special, she sure looks sweet. I bet she is all good.

michelle said...

She is so cute in the tee-shirt and pictures.Glad you was able to have everyone over on sunday.Sounds like everyone had nice time there.

Sabriena said...

I like the pictures. Ruby is a very cute little girl! Sorry I haven't got around to putting you on my friends list. I've been planning too, but procrastination...

Sabriena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

That is really awesome!!! You will have to save that shirt for her. How often do you get a shirt that has your very name on it. I have an onion bag that says Julie Ann on it, LOL. But that's a little different, hehe.

Barbara Reed said...

That sounds like it was fun and the T-shirt is sooooo cute.

And Julie Ann onions how wonderful haha

Marisela said...

I like the shirt it is really cute. I saw it on Sunday, but we were all so busy I didn't get to mention how much I liked it. Cute Pictures!

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Cute Pictures! We'll miss you on Sunday. I forgot to give Mom Garrison's gift last night. When I'm done typing this message I'll call her and ask her to remind me when they come for dinner tonight.

Cherrie said...

What a fun day. Hey I noticed you called me the other day. Sorry I haven't called back yet. I plan to if I can find your number. If not please do call I would love to chat. I am feeling o.k. just trying to take it easy.