Monday, October 15, 2007

Ruby Jewel

I'm not real sure how she found it, but my mom stumbled upon an interesting website that she found. It's called http://RubyJewel.net. I guess they make ice-cream sandwiches. Anyway, they sell apparel that says Ruby Jewel on it. It would be so neat to get my little Ruby Jewel some of their stuff. The best thing is, they say that if you can prove your name is Ruby you get a free T-shirt! I'm checking into that right now. If and when we get this T-shirt I'll have to post a picture of Ruby in her new personalized apparel!

I looked up the locations where they sell these ruby Jewel ice-cream bars. I guess it's all in the Northwest. Supposedly it's a unique and bold flavors of ice-cream sandwiches made from local all natural ingredients. Anyway, I'm not usually that particular about things, but because of the name I can tell I'm going to have to try at least one of these Ice-cream bars! There's a lot of locations in Portland, one in Hillsboro and one in Beaverton that sell these little gems. When I find one I'll have to let all of you know how these beautifully named ice-cream sandwiches taste! For any of you that live in the Northwest there's other locations in Washington, Oregon and California. It's all on the website if you want to check it out just for fun!

4 comments:

meNmykids said...

How fun! I bet they're the sweetest! Can't wait to hear how they are.

Marisela said...

Thats cool! I should keep my eye out for them.

marykathryn said...

How neat is that!! I say get that free T-shirt and show that baby off!!..hehe
You'll have to let us know how the ice cream tastes..I'm like you, I'm not that particular about ice cream either.

Barbara Reed said...

That's so cool, my daughter Bobby loves the Bobby Jack brand of clothes because it says her name. She has one jacket that says Bobby was here!! It's cute though.